What is a Creative Community Challenge, and how do I get involved?
Lets break it down.
The Creative Community Challenge is, at its core, a submission drive. We will ask you to submit poetry, short stories, artwork or whatever you want that relates to a theme.
After the submission deadline, Lake Erie Ink will display your work in two different ways:
- In a public location, such as a storefront window as shown here.
- As a part of a physical and digital anthology.
There are 3 ways to submit your work!
- Our online jot form – this is the best way to submit. We built in all permissions and additional questions into the form.
- Emailing us your work directly at email@example.com.
- Mailing your work to us at Lake Erie Ink. We are located at: 2843 Washington Blvd, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, 44118
If you email or mail your work directly to us, make sure to include your age, current city of residence, parent permission (if under 18) and address if you want us to mail you a copy of the anthology. We will assume permission to publish in receiving your work.
When can I submit?
We run 3 of these Creative Community Challenges a year. One in the spring, one in the summer and one in the fall/winter. If you want to see if we have a Creative Community Challenge that is actively accepting submissions, CLICK HERE!